Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Steven Seagal is my Homeboy



If you're like me, you've seen roughly every Steven Seagal movie ever made.
Yeah. It's true. I sit naked on the floor of my living room, eating cookie dough and giggling like a school girl as I watch his badass Aikido and deadly CIA knife-fighting + gun wielding + raspy dubbed whisper voice skills for hours on end deep into the night.

At any rate, if you're like me (sounds like you are if you're still reading about my fetish-istic obsession with Steven Seagal), you've also noticed that virtually all of his films have several things in common:
1) 3 word title. see: Out for Justice, Marked for Death, Above the Law ad nauseum.
2) foreign city (extra points if burning) on cover of DVD
3) Most often holding a pistol on cover of DVD (occasionally mixes it up with a shotgun and/or automatic weapon


Behold, the awesomeness that is Steven Seagal.

No comments:

Post a Comment