It's like Christmas. Let's all hold our collective breath that most of the guys avoid injury. From now until July 11th might as well be a year in terms of guys having time to get injured and become unable to fight. Fingers crossed, am I right?
"With the addition, UFC 189 now includes:
- Champ Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor – for featherweight title
- Champ Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald – for welterweight title
- Dennis Bermudez vs. Jeremy Stephens
- John Hathaway vs. Gunnar Nelson
- Brandon Thatch vs. John Howard
- Alex Garcia vs. Mike Swick
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means
- Henry Briones vs. Cody Garbrandt
- Thomas Almeida vs. Brad Pickett
- Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Thompson"