Thursday, December 13, 2012

Online UFC/TUF Articles: Cageside MMA



I've got some articles up over at the Cageside MMA's blog.
The owner, Boomer, has been involved in MMA and supporting grappling both in NC and nationally as long as I've been around the sport(s).

His brand kicks @$$, he is a great guy, and he's supported myself, and a ton of other fighters I know personally.
Poor timing on my part with the photo, there had been some actual rolling going on heretofore.
 
Beyond that he's got a training facility IN HIS WAREHOUSE that features MMA, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training. I was actually rolling there on Black Friday at open mat while my wife was shopping the post-Thanksgiving Day sales.
If there was ever someone with a business related to the sport that is NOT one of those guys trying to cash in on a fad, Boomer is that guy.

His brand is at not just the MMA events but at most of the grappling events in NC and in other states as well.

If you're going to buy a Gi, funny MMA/Grappling related T-shirts, training gear or anything else, go check out Cageside first.
It's a 'Merican owned business and the owner is literally one of the nicest guys I know.

So, at your leisure, peruse some of my thoughts on the following:
The Death of TUF

The UFC Interim Belt

UFC: Over-Saturation

No comments:

Post a Comment