Tuesday, January 12, 2016

UFC Fight Nicks Picks for this weekend

I think Dillashaw is a poor man's Dominic Cruz. I think the stand-up Dillashaw showed against Soto and Barao won't win him the fight against Cruz. Normally I would never bet money on a man with so much layoff time as Cruz but 4 fights ago Dillashaw was losing to Raphael Assuncao and 3 fights ago was taking Mike Easton to a decision and yes he made the most of his shot against Barao but I think Barao's classic Muay Thai stance and non-existent footwork made him tailor made for Dillashaw. Cruz has only lost to Faber not in his natural weight class and I refuse to believe Cruz shows up not in shape for this fight. I think Cruz actually batters Dillashaw and stops him in the 4th round. 

I've got the at times unreliable Saunders stopping the shopworn Cote by Tko in the 3rd round.

I think Pettis decisions Alvarez who has not impressed me in his UFC time. Browne takes a split decision over Mitrione though normally I'd bet on a finish in a HW fight. 
Tim Boetsch is tough enough and wilt enough to survive until Herman's gas tank runs empty and I think Cruickshank beats Felder based on Felder's typically one-dimensional gameplan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment