Sunday, January 7, 2018

Best NoGi Gear I Ever Bought/Own


Buy Here from the maker

I don't do a lot of product reviews, but this is one I figured I'd put up because I don't train in the Gi very frequently anymore and have started accumulating more NoGi gear and products slowly over the past year.

This is NOT a paid product or otherwise compensated post. Just passing along the most indestructible piece of NoGi gear I own.

I've used the above NoGi shorts and another version of theirs since I was fighting MMA. The pair or rather several pair I have now I've owned for coming up on 3 years.

I've bought Gis, rashguards, shirts, and all matter of gear over the years only to have it start to unravel within a week or a month.

The shorts I've linked above, I've literally worn every time (underneath board shorts or other NoGi longer length shorts) to train NoGi for the past several years and they're still going strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment