Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Your Wednesday Morning Video Mailbag


Hump Day is here. Thanks god for coffee in the morning. Trained a lot lately. Trained hard Mon-Friday this past week, competed (& managed to medal) Saturday, rested Sunday, and back on the grind Monday. Been diligently working my guard passing and getting in a couple days a week of Judo despite my injury. It's been tough, but as it turns out, I'm competing in the PanAms in BJJ at the end of March.

I find that when I train consistently, 5-6 days a week, despite fatigue and sometimes missing a position or the juice/gas to finish something, in general, I'm ahead of the curve when rolling. My awareness while rolling and my adjustments come more quickly, require less energy and so forth.

The hilarious training/demonstration/montage of Women Ninjas in Iran. Click HERE.
Taking a break from videos advocating the destruction of Israel from the face of the earth....we get Ninjas.

Roberto Satoshi De Souza on BJJHeroes. Click HERE. 
A guy I mentioned awhile back. His performance at the Euro 2012 (beating Langhi, Torres in the same day) thrust him into (more) spotlight than before. Some matches of his not on bjjfights.com are available after the brief bio.

Denis Kang and his "93 Guard". Click HERE.
From over at dstryrsg.com - a quick highlight/intro to what Kang calls the 93 Guard. I never cease to be amazed at all the varieties of guard in BJJ.

Happy Trainingz!

No comments:

Post a Comment