Sunday, June 24, 2012

UFC On FX 4 and UFC 147 Picks: Aftermath Edition



Not a bad night for me bet wise. I picked 10 fights correctly out of 17 total.

In the end, I went with my heart and bet Wand. I nearly lost my mind when he almost finished Franklin in the 2nd round.
Stone and Pague felt like a toss up. I went with Pague as all I'd seen of Stone was him getting tko'd by Jorgensen. Not bad overall. I don't know much about other fantasy leagues on the internetz, but I go with mmaplayground.com.

Moraes decided to be a standup fighter and grab a single leg one time in 3 rounds.
I had a flash thought when picking Hioki (the fav) over Lamas and thought, man if Hioki is believing his own hype, another tough, experienced WEC/UFC guy might beat him.....And it happened. Such is the fight game.

Swanson came out looking as sharp as he ever has and props to him for finishing a tough, durable, dangerous Ross Pearson.

It's been a tough week with Wand looking retirement-considering and Fedor retiring from the game.

How the mighty have fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment