Friday, November 1, 2013

Bellator PPV = Island of Dr. Moreau, and Picks/Prognostications for Saturday's (Non) PPV Card!



As fate would have it, we get a semi-PPV worthy card on regular TV on Saturday.

I have Emmanuel Newton beating King Mo again. I just think King Mo gets in his own way and will find a way to lose again. I don't really think this will happen, but perhaps, I just think Newton is a bit underrated and King Mo is overrated.

Strauss will get beaten by Curran who is better at everything and better positionally everywhere.

Chandler will beat Alvarez again. I see Chandler getting stronger reach fight and Alvarez's best days are slowly but surely fading. Alvarez's best days are behind him and regardless of his claims he had distractions in the last camp, blah blah, the contract negotiations and the like probably haven't helped his overall disposition this time around.

Joe Riggs will beat some guy from the TV show they were both on that no one I know who does Jiu-Jitsu or MMA mentioned watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment