Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday Morning Cubicle Productivity Killer: UFC 180 Countdown Videos


The card is honestly pretty "meh" other than the Interim title bout.
I hate to be that guy now that I'm not working my weekend job downtown and actually can see the UFC PPV's and UFC's on Fox again.
Granted it had Cain vs Fabricio before, but I mean, the card was always weak from its inception.

I'll be reffing and competing in Greensboro NC for their points tournament this Saturday. It's honestly hard to say if I'll make a point to stay awake for the main card. I literally do not recognize the names of anyone outside of 3 fights on the main card. 


"Mark Hunt vs. Fabricio Werdum
for interim heavyweight title
Alejandro Perez vs. Jose Quinonez
"TUF: Latin America" bantamweight final
Leonardo Morales vs. Yair Rodriguez
"TUF: Latin America" featherweight final
 
The WSOF card the same night is on Cable and by comparison has about the same number of guys I recognize:
 "NBC Sports Network
Dave Branch vs. Yushin Okami
for middleweight title
Justin Gaethje vs. Melvin Guillard
for lightweight title
Jessica Aguilar vs. Kalindra Faria
for women's strawweight title

No comments:

Post a Comment