Thursday, April 21, 2016

Apologies/Injury Update

Haven't posted the latest podcast. 
I'm having to see a chiropractor for a possible herniated disc and haven't done much other than struggle through work and rest as much as possible.
The pain is significant pretty much all waking hours and sleep is infrequent. The chiropractor has done wonders considering it was borderline unbearable at first.
I'm hopeful I'm one of the roughly 90% that respond to non-surgical treatment. Went from rolling hard, preparing for US Grappling Greensboro and the Cageside Carnival to I can barely use my left arm. 
I mostly try to do my job downtown with one arm and listen to The Last Podcast on the Left while I rest on the couch. I'll be back but the pain level is pretty intense. When I have more answers I'll post much like I did on my year long road back from ACL reconstruction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment