Monday, September 17, 2018

Rise Invitational 5 - Middleweight EBI Bracket 

Top left Ryan Quinn (memelord on IGram AKA Pizzajitsu) - have trained with in the blue basement at Renzo’s. Bottom left Enrique Galarza who Ice also trained with at Renzo’s as Silver Fox is in the Renzo family tree. Bottom right is the worst, most unprofessional ref I’ve had the misfortune of having ref my matches at Grappling Industries. At the Secaucus event I witnessed him (while working as a ref) get into a shouting match with a competitor and then continue shouting at the competitor after the competitor had left the mat area. After the end of regulation in a match I was in at an NYC Grappling Industries event he declared golden score overtime/first points wins as a tie breaker because he didn’t want to make a decision. I refused because I didn’t sign up to have refs make up rules on the spot. He disqualified me. At a precious Rise Invitational he literally ran around from Jason Rau for 5 plus minutes to the point his own corner was basically heckling him. At a Kasai Pro event he somehow wormed his way into a super fight, didn’t engage at all, and when he did was submitted about as fast as humanly possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment