Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Alliteration Tuesday: Tito Talks Testosterone Replacement

Kills me to say this.....but Tito Ortiz, yes, Tito, has a point

I blogged about it here, earlier. Aaaaaaaaaand, it has reared it's ugly head again.

For those that didn't know, Tito got robbed (one last f*ck you from Dana White) in his last fight before retirement. Then to top that off, he finds out after the fact that Forrest (yeah, the "professional" fighter who embarrassingly ran out of the cage after losing to A. Silva and Tito) was on TRT for their fight.

I have NEVER been a fan of Tito. At all.
But, he has a point. And he was robbed by the judges (decision paid for I'm pretty sure - Dana has a long, long, long memory, ala the way they robbed Huerta on his last fight in the UFC).

At any rate, Tito's point: "You're allowed to be six times over an average? You're gonna be six times over a normal person? Let's play on an even field. I mean, since day one that I've been competing, I've always been on an even field. Why, all of a sudden, can a fighter be higher, six times the amount of an average person?"

No comments:

Post a Comment