Thursday, April 9, 2015

Combat Sports Weekend: Bellator, WSOF, & a UFC Fight Pass Card Picks

I don't even care that I'm going to miss the UFC Fight Pass Poland non-card that's this weekend. If I had a friend who had fight pass and time to kill I might watch it.
I've posted my pics for the fights I know enough to wager on but the rest of the card is chock full of guys I simply do not know and cannot find much if any information regarding their record and that of their former opponents. Wager at your own risk. 


IN reality, I'm super excited about this Friday night Bellator card.

IT features:
"main CARD
Spike TV, 9 p.m. ET
Will Brooks vs. Dave Jansen
for lightweight title
 
Brooks vs Jansen will be a great fight. Joe Schilling looks to follow up his KO of Manhoef with another one. Marcin Held vs Sarnavskiy will also likely be a great fight.
It's hard to complain to Bellator for booking this card. I've got Jansen by split decision but honestly this fight is a toss up, Schilling by KO, Held by toe hold in the 3rd round and Volko by TKO.

I'm less enthused about the WSOF card but I'll ask whatever establishment I'm at to put it on another TV during Bellator. I don't know why the only two non-UFC promotions are counter-programming one another on a weekend with NO UFC on Saturday night but people with way more money and TV experience I guess make those decisions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment