Friday, April 3, 2015

MMA Betting Man's Picks - UFC Fight Night 63: Mendes vs Lamas

I think Mendes does what Lamas does but better in just about every area. Mendes looks really, really good against Aldo the second time around (but he did pull a Johnny Hendricks and shoot like 2 takedowns in 25 minutes but he also knocked Aldo down in the first round so what do I know?)

It's hard to bet against Masvidal who I think is a more versatile version of Iaquinta whose stoppage of Lauzon hasn't done much to change my impression of him.

Some girls are fighting but I don't watch women fight so I'll go with the submission record of Dudieva over Pena.

Guida is fighting which is interesting I had no idea he was still in the UFC. Gray Maynard also is on the card after some time away as well. Interestingly enough, my coach has helped corner Gray Maynard before. Poirier will try to shake off the sting of getting put down by Conor McGregor earlier this year (my how time flies) and should do so over Ferreira.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information. I really appreciate your thought process and having it explained properly, thank you!
    Mma betting

    ReplyDelete