Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Combat JiuJitsu World XShips Anncd. For Nov 12th

Because if you do it first and say it is, I guess it is the Worlds for this format. Good on 'em. I will say, it's a reputable roster of name recognition. Glad to see an interesting list of names on there. I still stand by my thoughts that I think slaps make the job a bit easier for a guy looking for submission opportunities as those strike attempts make a guy tempted to stick his hand in the cookie jar. 5 mma fights to my credit, I've never really cared about some slaps and the like as having trained and fought outnof bad positions and strikes and being flattened out et cetera. I'm glad if it does nothing else other than lure in some name grapplers with mma backgrounds who might not otherwise toss their hat in the mix:

No comments:

Post a Comment