Tuesday, December 25, 2018

RVCA Grappler Shorts - NoGi Gear Review 



Click HERE, I ordered mine from RVCA because their customer service is probably the best I've experienced ordering grappling gear other than MUAE. The guys at MUAE shipped me Gi from South Korea and it got here in like one week.
Land *&^%ing speed record.

These are my favorite NoGi shorts to train in. Bar none. I've had my first pair for about 6 months, and liked the fit, weight, feel, and durability so at that point so I ordered a second pair. Shorter length NoGi Shorts can flare out leading to training partners or competitors getting their toes caught in them, I haven't had that problem with these, and given the usage of X-Guard and Reverse X-Guard at the gym(s) where I train, I'd say the cut of the shorts is spot on.
I'm not a die hard RVCA fan. Their overall aesthetic is cool and tugs at my SoCal growing up days, but these are simply a great pair of shorts for training.
They're all black so I can wear them to compete IBJJF. They fit great. That being said, if you feel awkward in shorter shorts for training/like the long AF board short look, these aren’t for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment