Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Scramble NoGi Toshi Review 


Was gifted this matching set about a year ago from a good buddy of mine/training partner - @Tazagarami. I like gear that's sturdy enough to avoid feeling like a soggy wet t-shirt and hanging too loosely, and also get through repeated use week after week in my rotation of training gear. I like the Scramble gear as it's held up, as well as the velcro in the shorts/crotch & waist band.
I've had a number of brands/gear where this is the first thing to give out over the course of 6 months -1 year, but at over a year since I got a hold of this gear, the shorts are still doing fine and the stitching in the Rashguard as well has held up remarkably well. I haven't noticed any discernible fading or holes as of yet, and like I said, that's at a little over a year or being worn at least a couple times a week in my training gear rotation.
You can scoop up the matching set for $130 ($20 cheaper than the Shoyoroll matching NoGi set I just acquired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment