Sunday, September 2, 2012

Why You Should Train in Brazil: Picture Edition



I'll let the pictures do the convincing....

                                                                           
Awesome Brazilian Food    -->
 <-- more AWESOME FOOD
 <-- Ze Radiola at Gracie Barra Pernambuco. I suggest bringing primarily single weave Gi's

Kezen BJJ --> great guys and great training



 <-- awesome store I found at the main mall in Recife


 <-- Olinda again

     <---  Make an effort to attend a soccer game while you visit. I was rocking my Esporte do Recife jersey.



Chael Sonnen lied to me. They have internet and computers in Brazil. I used them both to fight for some refunds/flight coupons after the terrible service on our flights to Recife. 

<-- attending a wedding (Open Bar)















ACAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Porto De Galinhas, about an hour from Recife



                  This pretty much sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment