Friday, June 15, 2018

Product Review: Optimal Human Short Sleeve Rash Guard & NoGi Shorts


I own the short sleeved rash guard/compression shirt in grey. I like the color and fit. I don't like NoGi rash guards that when they soak in they have that wet t-shirt feel or sag off you a bit, so I was glad when I trained in this one and it stayed fitted to me throughout (6-7 rounds at 6 min apiece). I tend to prefer my short sleeved rash guards at 3/4 sleeve length, but this one fits great throughout the chest and shoulders and wear it regularly now. I wake up at 147 with no real dieting or restrictions, stand 5'8, and I own the size small.

Click HERE

I own the NoGi Shorts with velcro fastening, in a size as well. In regular pants I'm a size 30 waist. These fit well and standing up straight, the bottom of the shorts sit about at the top of the knee, and when I'm seated/grappling, the ride about 3/4 to halfway up the thigh. I train in them at least once a week, had them for about a year now.

Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment