Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Road to the Octagon: Iaquinta vs Lee 2

Bellator on Friday with the long awaited and much maligned Primus vs Chandler freahshow ending first fight rematch. I kinda thought Primus would fade away and pull a Randamie and just duck the fight altogether, TBH. At any rate, that's Friday. Saturday I'll be teaching in Brooklyn, getting a fresh haircut from barber, then enjoying the main card starting at 8pm. I love anytime a card starts early, even if it's on Cable TV with commercials.

A solid cable TV card to limp us on through to the end of the year card with it's 2 title fights. I'm not thrilled a 3 time USADA fail is getting an immediate title shot, but y'know, this is the fight game, not the what makes sense ethically game. I kinda don't really care to see Jon Jones fight again as it's been years of outside the cage chicanery and titles stripped, and the like. I would like to see Gustaffson get redemption as I think he actually won the first fight. It's once again time to see if Jon Jones' extra curricular life choices catch up to him in the cage and what he's really been up to with all the down time on and off over the past few years. I've run off the track, we've got Iaquinta vs Lee as both men look to stay in title picture contention. I don't see Lee beating Khabib but we all know Iaquinta didn't care any better but that was on very short of shortest notices.

Barboza vs Hooker: Font vs Pettis:

No comments:

Post a Comment