Monday, August 19, 2019

Techniques, HL's, and Video Content Re-Organization for the Blog


In an effort to better/more efficiently organize the blog, I've broken down the videos I have linked on YouTube over in the pages section to the right a bit more specifically:

Gripfighting for BJJ - Click HERE - standing gripfighting series dealing with a variety of common gripping situations/exchanges seen in matches: defensive grips, cross collar grip, gripping your way out of a deficit et cetera

Judo for BJJ - Click HERE - series of breakdowns of counters to common situations standing in JiuJitsu where the gripping rules and allowable takedowns is much more extensive than in Judo nowadays, as well as some highlight reels of myself and the students who attend my takedown class using them in competition

My Submission Grappling/NoGi Matches - Click HERE - clips from my NoGi matches and submission grappling matches 

No comments:

Post a Comment