Monday, June 16, 2014

US Grappling Richmond This Weekend


I'll be reffing and competing this weekend in Richmond, Virginia for the professional folks at US Grappling.
As a competitor they run a superbly professional event, on time, with some of the best reffing I've seen at various Jiu-Jitsu events over the years since I began competing.

It's a points tournament (they also run amazing Submission Only events) and if you're anywhere near the area, come compete. Especially if you're a purple belt featherweight (my division).
Click HERE for more INFO and to register.

I'll be working at my weekend job downtown Friday night, then riding up Saturday morning to referee, compete, and then make the sojourn back to NC to work the door again downtown.
Coffee and Jiu-Jitsu to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment