Friday, January 12, 2018

Scramble Gear NoGi Rashguard & Shorts Review

This is not a paid placement, nor am I receiving any compensation (that would be awesome if I was).  As it is, I'm working my way up the food chain so no product placement or compensation at this time.



That's me midway through the pic, wearing the long sleeved rash guard and matching shorts. So far, my favorite NoGi pairing I own. I have long sleeved rashguard that feel baggy or like a soaking wet t-shirt after rolling, especially because when the fans are on after class, it gets chilly pretty quickly. Anyhow, the rashguard fits snugly, not loose at the wrists or forearms like some long sleeved rashguards I've owned. The shorts are superb as I also don't like the baggy diaper fit of some huge board shorts/cut/style of some companies. This pair fits well and don't feel too baggy around the thighs where guys can get their toes or feet caught mid-roll. Been wearing them at least 2 sessions per week, sometimes 3, no wear and tear as of yet. I've had some rashguards or shorts have loose strings or stitching that began to unravel literally the first or second time washed, but after a little over a month of constant wear, no such issues thus far. 
I'm a big fan of the Scramble brand's aesthetic and thus far their construction and quality of design. I've also got one of their hooded sweatshirt which is probably my favorite one I own. 

For the Rashguard - CLICK HERE:

For the shorts - CLICK HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment