Monday, July 1, 2013

Brief Hiatus



I'll be taking a break from the blog for the next month, beginning today, July 1st.

I have some intermittent posts scheduled due to the upcoming UFCs in July, and perhaps a few others saved up from brainstorming sessions previously but other than that the blog will be on a brief hiatus until the end of July.

I have to take care of some personal matters that will hopefully enable me to fully devote myself to training and competing as long as my body will allow (which based on guys like Helvecio Penna is a good long while to come if the forces that be will allow it).

I wish to thank my coaches, training partners, friends, and my family without whom this would not be possible.
Sometimes, things are simply bigger than we are and we have to ask for help and guidance.

It's been a long road since I began Judo nearly 8 years ago and I have so much yet to learn and experience.
Good lucky, happy trainings, and I will return at the end of July more focused than ever before.
    - Tim

----
Other than my family and a handful of friends, Judo and  Jiu-Jitsu have introduced the most amazing people into my life and for that I will always be grateful. 
In no particular order, and by no means is this all inclusive, these are some of the great people in my life due to training and having started this journey what feels like an eternity ago.


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment