Thursday, September 25, 2014

US Grappling Pendergrass Classic This Weekend, Morrisville NC & Upcoming Tournaments


Competing/refereeing with the awesome folks at US Grappling this weekend.
I won't have to travel far, as the venue is close to where I live. I've competed in 6 Jiu-Jitsu tournaments and 1 Judo tournament so far in 2014. I was hoping to referee for Copa Nova October 4th in Virginia, but they don't need any more refs. If you're a purple belt/featherweight, come out to any of these events if you're relatively close. US Grappling puts on a great tournament. Clean, well-run, ON TIME, and professional.

As for some upcoming tournaments, I'll be hopefully reffing/competing at US Grappling's Diamond State Games/Delaware event next month on October 18th.
















Also, I've agreed to do a submission only NoGi superfight at 145 lb's against a Renzo Gracie competitor in New Jersey on October 25th for the World Championship Grappling Organization.







No comments:

Post a Comment