An awesome/hilarious/terrible post over at middleeasy.com
Check it out. Semi-NSFW. Click Here.
Oh, and my picks for the UFC Tonight?
Despite the fact that Edgar has always found a way to win, I'm going with Bendo b/c of how he crushed his last 3 guys in the UFC. After the beating he put on Guida and Bocek, I'm a wholesale believer in the Bendo hype train.
- Champ Frankie Edgar vs. Ben Henderson (for lightweight title) - Bendo by Submission - 4th round
- Ryan Bader vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson - Jackson by TKO
- Cheick Kongo vs. Mark Hunt - Kongo by grinding, terrible, lackluster decision
- Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Jake Shields - Akiyama by decision
- Tim Boetsch vs. Yushin Okami - Okami by sticking jab + right hand and pressing Tim against the cage
- Hatsu Hioki vs. Bart Palaszewski - Hioki b/c he's supposed to win in front of the hometown crowd and Bart-imus finds a way to lose the fights when the pressure is on
- Joe Lauzon vs. Anthony Pettis - split decision for....hmmm, tough. Um, Pettis by stick and move strategery!
- Takanori Gomi vs. Eiji Mitsuoka - Mitsuoka b/c Gomi has been terrible lately
- Vaughan Lee vs. Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto - Yamamoto b/c I don't even know who Vaughan Lee is
- Steve Cantwell vs. Riki Fukuda - Riki b/c Cantwell has looked terrible lately
- Chris Cariaso vs. Takeya Mizugaki - Mizugaki b/c he's only lost to guys like Faber and other top flight guys
- Issei Tamura vs. Tiequan Zhang - Zhang b/c he's the Jeremy Lin of the UFC's hopes of expanding into the homeland of Chairman Mao.