I'll be at Dave & Buster's to watch and enjoy.
My picks are as Follows:
Kennedy will win a semi-competitive fight over Rafael Natal.
2 Women will fight. Sorry ladies, I don't watch women get punched in the face, I'm squeamish.
Romero will win a wrestling-heavy decision over Ronny "Jason".
Khabilov will win an exciting fight over "Gamebred" Masvidal (who I still miss the "Miami Hustle" reality webisodes they did".
Michael Chiesa will submit some guy I've never heard of.
Krause will win via KO.
Rivera will KO Roop.
Yves Edwards will beat some guy you've never heard of.
Bermudez will continue his slow ascent to a title shot.
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 7 p.m. ET)
- Tim Kennedy vs. Rafael Natal
- Liz Carmouche vs. Alexis Davis
- Ronny Markes vs. Yoel Romero
- Rustam Khabilov vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Michael Chiesa vs. Colton Smith
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5 p.m. ET)
- Bobby Green vs. James Krause
- Francisco Rivera vs. George Roop
- Dennis Bermudez vs. Steven Siler
- Amanda Nunes vs. Germaine de Randamie
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie.com, 3:15 p.m. ET)
- Chris Camozzi vs. Lorenz Larkin
- Yves Edwards vs. Yancy Medeiros
- Seth Baczynski vs. Neil Magny
- Derek Brunson vs. Brian Houston "