Wednesday, November 6, 2013

UFC Fight Night 4 T3h Troops - Tim Kennedy vs Natal Picks & GSP vs Hendricks Primetime Part 2 Video

Well, fights are on Fox Sports 1 tonight at 7pm.
I'll be at Dave & Buster's to watch and enjoy.












My picks are as Follows:
Kennedy will win a semi-competitive fight over Rafael Natal.
2 Women will fight. Sorry ladies, I don't watch women get punched in the face, I'm squeamish.
Romero will win a wrestling-heavy decision over Ronny "Jason".
Khabilov will win an exciting fight over "Gamebred" Masvidal (who I still miss the "Miami Hustle" reality webisodes they did".
Michael Chiesa will submit some guy I've never heard of.
Krause will win via KO.
Rivera will KO Roop.
Yves Edwards will beat some guy you've never heard of.
Bermudez will continue his slow ascent to a title shot.

"
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 7 p.m. ET)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5 p.m. ET)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie.com, 3:15 p.m. ET)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment