Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday's Multimedia Mailbag: UFC Fight Night 36 Hangover/Full Video Highlights


Machida looked less impressive than his debut at 185 had led me to believe, but got the nod.
Now of course, there's the usual Dana White "not sure if that win was championship/number one contender" talk that is as worn out as your first Jiu-Jitsu Gi.
Some of the mid-tier Brazilian guys just couldn't put the "W" on their resume which was disappointing.

Jacare didn't get the decision but ultimately outclassed Carmont. I'm a little disappointed to hear him say he's not that psyched about a rematch with Rockhold who took his belt in Strikeforce 3 years ago, but perhaps Souza just wants guys coming off of wins, oh wait, Rockhold is coming off of a win. Hmm. Perhapse, Jacare's not interested because of the style Rockhold brings? It remains to be seen.

Oliveira, Erick Silva, Trinalde, and Rodrigo Damm were all fights I called correctly but Marcello and Reis woefully let me down.

Overall I went 6 of 7 for the fights I decided to make picks for last night.
Not bad.
 


--


--

No comments:

Post a Comment