Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Royce Talks Online Belt-ing/Testing

Click HERE for the full Article

















This comes as no surprise to me as I'm actually under 2 Royce Gracie black belts.
Our gym in general is not quick to promote and everyone who is promoted has a lot of mat time to their belt. Period. There's just no other way around it.

"“I wonder if Gracie Academy Students paying $200 know that all they need to get good at jiu-jitsu is to join online Gracie University. I find it ironic that worlds like Gracie and Online learning are somehow tied into worlds like Helio Gracie. It’s a shame when your own family changes the concepts of everything you stood for then uses your name and then is actually tying to convince the world that it’s better to learn from a screen then a person specially the art as complex and technical as jiujitsu. And on keepingitplayful. Helio Gracie has a saying “two men playing I smell blood” #ikeepithonest. @realroyce”"

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to visit your website. The content in your website is genuine and different from others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. much appreciated feedback, thank you.

    ReplyDelete