Monday, February 25, 2019

This coming Weekend: Sub Spectrum - Iowa, March 2nd

The second reason I'm super bummed about the timing of my ACL surgery, the weekend following Finishers -145 EBI format, I was scheduled to do Sub Spectrum in Iowa at -135.

Sub Spectrum will be streaming live and free on YouTube HERE. 

The event already features a solid bracket of guys including Onnit -135 winner Jacob Harris, Finishers -125 winner Austin Daffron, and Junny Ocasio.
The day before, they'll be hosting an Open tournament there in Iowa, both Gi and NoGi/round robin format. The event will also feature superfights as well, and a joint seminar by some of the competitors.

Having to pull out of this and Finishers due to surgery was a huge bummer for me as I was excited to face some of the guys I've been preparing for over the past couple years. But, we make plans and life has other ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment