Friday, May 25, 2012

Anthony Johnson Misses Weight (Volume 14) - Titan Fighting 22



Man. I don't even feel like making a joke.
From over at MMAMania, we find that our good friend Mr. Rumble-Twinkie-Never-Makes-Weight Johnson failed to make weight for Titan Fighting 22 this weekend.

This is so far beyond beating a dead horse that it just...well, it is what it is.
Why anyone signs to fight a guy with this many failed weigh-ins just blows my mind.
Hell, I did a meme about him HERE when he missed weight for Vitor, the biggest fight of his career and then got finished inside of one round.


In other news, I'm back to training twice a day, 4 days a week.
It has been brutal, especially by Wednesday. My body's not used to recovering for the mid-day roll sessions just yet.
After next week (week 2), I should start hitting my stride.

Happy Trainingz!

No comments:

Post a Comment