Friday, May 11, 2012

T.G.I.F. - The Guillotine is Friday - Nate Diaz Edition

This is my serious face. And your guillotine is no good here.

I've had two earlier posts about the guillotine which were pretty popular.
Admittedly, the guillotine is not a high percentage submission for me. If and when I hit it, it is from mount or in MMA-style drilling up against the cage.
Other than those two, the only time I actually hit something like a guillotine is from a D'Arce grip and then I step over into mount.

My two previous posts about the guillotine are HERE and HERE

This edition of the Guillotine is brought to you by Graciemag and in spirit from the younger half of the Stockton roughneck rebels Nate Diaz.
The video comes from Jordont Schultz, someone I've covered HERE and HERE before and has recently left Alliance to join Lloyd Irvin.

Without further ado, here we go:





Happy Trainingz!

No comments:

Post a Comment