First, a sweet shoulder throw to hammerfist TKO b/c the week is almost over:
And now a co-founder of an MMA organization goes to jail for Terrorism (?) -
"Oh, the places you'll go."
Bellator 93....happened last night. And that's about as well as you can put it.
It was down to 3 of it's original 4 main card fights due to injury with some heavyweights so we didn't get to see wife batterer Brett Rogers (who has a win over Arlovski who fights Anthony "can't make weight or win a high level fight" Johnson) fight some heavyweight you vaguely remember from other Bellator fights and that GIF of the nutsack smash axe kick.
On that note, what was almost positively a dive/thrown fight happened in about 10 seconds with a terrible fake dropping after literally one punch. You be the judge:
World Series of Fighting 2 Card - NBC Network, 930pm tomorrow:
Remember when we had to wait 4-6 weeks for a UFC, now we have MMA on basic cable networks, premium networks, weekly shows like TUF and Cards like Bellator?
"IN CARD (NBC Sports Network, 9:30 p.m. ET)
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Anthony Johnson
- Marlon Moraes vs. Tyson Nam
- Josh Burkman vs. Aaron Simpson
- Dave Branch vs. Paulo Filho
- Gesias Cavalcante vs. Justin Gaethje
PRELIMINARY CARD (Untelevised, 7 p.m. ET)
- Kris McCray vs. Danillo Villefort
- Igor Gracie vs. Richard Patishnock
- Cameron Dollar vs. Waylon Lowe
- Ozzy Dugulubgov vs. Chris Wade
- Rick Glenn vs. Alexandre Pimentel "