Tuesday, September 3, 2013

UFC Fight Night 28 Predictions: Ryan Baders Walks Executioner's Row


Who is Ryan Bader's manager?
The guy never passes up a fight. He's fought Rampage, Jon Jones, Machida, and now next likely belt challenger, Teixiera.
No one will ever say of Ryan Bader the guy ducked fights.

I'm honestly excited about this card just to see Jacare do work. I'm curious to see if he can get Okami down and finish him. Jacare has been a great plus in his UFC division and it's awesome to see high level Jiu-Jitsu back in the MMA world's premier organization, just ask Chris Camozzi.

In other fights, we'll see Benavidez knock off another contender for a belt he'll never win (as he treads the same waters with Old Gregg, Koscheck, and Carlos Condit).
After that it's a few names I barely recognize and then a bunch of names I don't know that I've ever seen fight before.
Natal will win. So will Francisco Trinaldo.

Those other guys? If you showed me them on a list, I couldn't even immediately know it was a list of UFC fighters.

Deep card here on UFC on FOX Sports 1, am I right?

Initially I was kinda pissed I'd be at Judo then Jiu-Jitsu b/c of the early start time, but alas, now I realize I'll get home just in time to see the 3 fights I care about.

"UFC Fight Night 28: Teixeira vs. Bader
Date: September 4, 2013
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 7 p.m. ET)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5 p.m. ET)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 4:30 p.m. ET)

No comments:

Post a Comment