Friday, February 6, 2015

Road Warrior: ODU Submission Only - Goodfight Tournament This Saturday

Heading up to Norfolk to compete tomorrow, Submission Only, Eddie Bravo Invitational style: 15 minutes submission only, if no submission, you start with your back taken then escape if possible, switch, and do the same with the armbar.

Haven't competed with this Submission Only modification before. Excited to compete, hopefully see some purple belt featherweights I do and do not know.
Planning to hit up an open mat at a gym I haven't been to on Sunday in the Norfolk/Virginia area.

My first year at purple belt I did 11 Jiu-Jitsu tournaments, 1 superfight, and 1 Judo tournament.
The goal is to compete even more in 2015: By the end of February for this year I will have done 3 Jiu-Jitsu tournaments and 1 superfight.

I'm still slated to compete at the Toro Cup locally in Durham, NC on February 28th. There are 10 (I believe) Gi matches on the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment