Monday, July 24, 2017

Inside the Octagon Breakdown of UFC 214: Cormier vs Jones 2

Fair play, as I've been a total nonce in talking ill about the UFC's lack of starpower and entertaining match-ups for the past two months or so, this card promises/has high expectations. A long, long, long awaited rematch with the added narrative of "Mr. Towel Hands" Cormier and Jon "I love trouble" Jones.....Cyborg fighting a woman who's remotely close to her size, Lawler vs Cerrone in a contest of aging gladiators who like to cause and absorb brain damage, Jimi "I am totally risking my title shot to face a guy with one impressive win in the UFC" Manuwa, and Demian "backpack" Maia vs Tyron "my last two fights were a draw and a razor thin mind blowingly boring decision" Woodley.

The undercard has Renan Barao in desperate need of a win and Ricardo Lamas fighting to stay in the middle of the pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment