Monday, April 22, 2013

UFC 159 Extended Preview: Jones vs Sonnen, Bisping vs Belcher, et al.



OR.......?



Now that you've taken a breath or two from another controversially perhaps close Ben Henderson championship fight, we have to pack our bags and head on down the line to UFC 159. I don't know very many guys at the gym that admit to still watching TUF, with its new time slot, Jones vs Sonnen coaching, whatever angle they're pimping these days. But at any rate, I'll be excited for the title fight regardless of how it goes and interested to see how the card plays out:

I'm psyched to see the "wrestling vs Jiu-Jitsu" angle Phil Davis added to his fight with Vinny Magalhaes.

To be honest, Cody McKenzie is the only fighter anywhere other than the main card I'm mildly interested to see fight. As for the entire prelims, I could care less. I shouldn't complain b/c they are free fights AND b/c I just watched great fights on FX and FOX network 2 days ago.
That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

That and Cheick Kongo will find some way to make his fight with Roy Nelson either a sack kicking fest or cure for insomnia.


Full Card courtesy of MMAJunkie.com:

"
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6:30 p.m. ET)

No comments:

Post a Comment