From over at MMAJunkie.com:
My picks in 60 seconds are - Shogun by a gritty tough, split decision. My only concern being if he worked enough takedown defense and work off the cage. Chael will make it a grinder to be sure.
Alistair by first round KO b/c he won't wait to fade like he did against Bigfoot, and b/c Travis Browne grew a big beard and I recall reading something psychological about guys who suddenly grow a beard before a big fight.
Faber b/c he beats all mid-level guys but loses in title shots.
Matt Brown by grinding unanimous decision.
Uriah Hall by headkick KO in first round.
Joe Lauzon by submission b/c I love watching that guy fight.
Brad Pickett by unanimous decision. McGregor b/c the hype train must roll on!
Brandao b/c he's slowly maturing as a fighter rather than blowing his load like the Tazmanian devil.
Cole Miller b/c I hate watching Gamburyan fight.
Nijem b/c he had a respectable win streak there for a hot second.
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Mauricio Rua vs. Chael Sonnen
- Travis Browne vs. Alistair Overeem
- Yuri Alcantara vs. Urijah Faber
- Matt Brown vs. Mike Pyle
- Uriah Hall vs. John Howard
- Michael Johnson vs. Joe Lauzon
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 6 p.m. ET)
- Michael McDonald vs. Brad Pickett
- Max Holloway vs. Conor McGregor
- Mike Brown vs. Steven Siler
- Diego Brandao vs. Daniel Pineda
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 4:30 p.m. ET)