- Pan American Champion (2011, 2o12 IBJJF);
- World Cup Champion – CBJJO (2006);
- World Champion – CBJJE (2008);
- 4x World Pro Cup Champion (2010 weight and absolute, 2011, 2012);
- European Champion (2011, 2013)
- South American Champion – CBJJE (2009);
- Desafio Black Belt Champion (2012);
- Brazilian ADCC Trials Champion 2011 (Grappling);
- 2nd Place in Brazilian ADCC Trials 2009 (Grappling);
- World Silver Medallist (2010)
- European Silver Medallist (2011 open weight)
From over at Graciemag:
"Last year you let the gold escape in the final against Otavio Sousa. What has changed for you since that Worlds?
I am coming experienced. Last year, I lost the final in the last 10 seconds. It made me grow a lot. I have to be focused on the fight the entire time. We can’t give the opponents a chance or leave it to the referees to decide. I’ve been trying to be more complete. I wasn’t training on top, for example, because I already had a good judoka base, but I reviewed it. Now I’ve been evolving to improve my timing and not miss the opportunity to takedown and score. I always train a lot of my guard and the guard passing. For each opponent, I will prepare a sharp strategy to make him feel him uncomfortable the whole time during the match."