Friday, May 17, 2013

Pat Healy's $130k Marijuana Fallout Continues - Meet Bryan Caraway: The UFC's Drug Czar


In light of Pat Healy's $130,000 drug test, Bryan Caraway (Yes, the guy more famous for dating Miesha Tate than being, y'know, like, a UFC fighter) had this enlightening gem to add to the discourse:
"I hate weed. I cannot stand it. I’ve never tried it. I’ve never smoked a drug in my life. So I have absolutely zero tolerance for people that do it. I don’t care if it’s legal in some places or not. I think it’s absolutely ridiculous. Whether it’s legal in real life or not, they tell you to follow the rules. You need to follow the rules."
    - Bryan Caraway


Here's to you Bryan Carraway, Mr. Missing the Big Picture with your "Anti-Drug" Stance on MMA Fighters.

Nate Diaz non-politicallycorrect and hilariously enough had this to say regarding Bryan Carraway for which he got suspended in short order:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment