Sunday, May 19, 2013

Vitor Belfort vs Luck Rockhold, Jacare vs Camozzi Full Video Highlights and Event Results


This is where you have to go to watch fights on FuelTV

 

 



Full Results below and a reminder why I am not a professional gambler -

My supremely expedited and abbreviated picks are listed HERE, of which I picked 10 winners correctly out of a total 12 fights I predicted. I put up my predictions after the first fight had ended.
In short, the name fighters won as intended, Brazil got a good card (far better than some previous ones, if only due to good fights rather than b/c of big names), and Belfort talked about the Jesus.
He seems to have adopted a "I'll knock out all of your contenders and get to Anderson that way " approach as he resisted the obvious prodding to call out Anderson. Whoever that announcer guy is tried to steer Belfort to calling out Anderson, but the Jesus (?) in Belfort resisted the temptation.
I figure if Cain has to rematch Bigfoot after the perversely dominating beatdown gave him the first go round, and after Bigfoots pretty much only KO'd a non-steroided/TRT'd Alistair, Belfort should get a second crack at Anderson. Hell, I watched Tito vs Ken Shamrock 3 times. What do I know?

Full Results via MMAJunkie:
"Vitor Belfort def. Luke Rockhold via knockout (strikes) - Round 1, 2:32
Ronaldo Souza def. Chris Camozzi via submission (arm-triangle choke) - Round 1, 3:37                     
Rafael dos Anjos def. Evan Dunham via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Rafael Natal def. Joao Zeferino via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)

PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV, 6 p.m. ET)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 4:30 p.m. ET)
In other "fights that might have been" news, what happened to this fight??


No comments:

Post a Comment