Full Results below and a reminder why I am not a professional gambler -
My supremely expedited and abbreviated picks are listed HERE, of which I picked 10 winners correctly out of a total 12 fights I predicted. I put up my predictions after the first fight had ended.
In short, the name fighters won as intended, Brazil got a good card (far better than some previous ones, if only due to good fights rather than b/c of big names), and Belfort talked about the Jesus.
He seems to have adopted a "I'll knock out all of your contenders and get to Anderson that way " approach as he resisted the obvious prodding to call out Anderson. Whoever that announcer guy is tried to steer Belfort to calling out Anderson, but the Jesus (?) in Belfort resisted the temptation.
I figure if Cain has to rematch Bigfoot after the perversely dominating beatdown gave him the first go round, and after Bigfoots pretty much only KO'd a non-steroided/TRT'd Alistair, Belfort should get a second crack at Anderson. Hell, I watched Tito vs Ken Shamrock 3 times. What do I know?
Full Results via MMAJunkie:
"Vitor Belfort def. Luke Rockhold via knockout (strikes) - Round 1, 2:32
Ronaldo Souza def. Chris Camozzi via submission (arm-triangle choke) - Round 1, 3:37
Rafael dos Anjos def. Evan Dunham via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Rafael Natal def. Joao Zeferino via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV, 6 p.m. ET)
- Nik Lentz def. Hacran Dias via unanimous decision (28-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Francisco Trinaldo def. Mike Rio via submission (arm-triangle choke) - Round 1, 3:08
- Gleison Tibau def. John Cholish via submission (guillotine choke) - Round 2, 2:34
- Paulo Thiago def. Michel Prazeres via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Yuri Alcantara def. Iliarde Santos via TKO (punches) - Round 1, 2:31
- Fabio Maldonado def. Roger Hollett via unanimous decision (29-27, 29-28, 29-27)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 4:30 p.m. ET)
- John Lineker def. Azamat Gashimov via TKO (punches) - Round 2, 1:07
- Jussier Da Silva def. Chris Cariaso via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Lucas Martins def. Jeremy Larsen via knockout (punches) - Round 3, 0:13 "